CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Starting School

Alexandria is starting school Monday. James and I decided that it's time for her to have social interaction and her Doctor recomended her starting around 2 1/2 years old. I called this past Monday about openings to see when she could start and the director told me she could start as soon as she had a TB test. So Tuesday she got the shot. It was read today and she's starting Monday. This afternoon we had a tour of the school and she was very interested in the other kids and their art work. While we were talking to the director Alexandria asked to go with the other kids. When it was time for us to go, she wanted to stay. I'm hoping that Monday will be as easy as that. Tuesday after her shot we went to Target and she got to pick out her blanket for nap time at school. I washed it that night and it's all ready for school. I can't believe that my baby girl is starting Preschool. Time flies!!!
P.S. Be sure to check back next week...I'll be sure to post about her first day.

0 comments: