CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Pregnancy

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd give everyone a little update on my pregnancy. Well, it's wonderful. I love being pregnant. Clayson loves moving when there is a lot of noise and at night when I lay down. It really amazes me at how fast I'm showing with this pregnancy. I'm 18 weeks today (roughly 4 1/2 months). My belly is shaped very different compared to my pregnancy with Alexandria. I'm carrying very high and kind of pointed. People say that's because I'm having a boy. I don't have any crazy cravings although I have been wanting English Muffins and Yogurt (not necessarily at the same time). These cravings are much healthier than the corndogs I craved when pregnant with Alexandria. Everytime we talk about baby Clayson she likes to touch my tummy and sometimes will talk to him in a high pitched tone. She tells us that there is a baby in her tummy too. The other day I asked her if she is my "big girl" and her reply was suprising to me. She said, "No mommy, I you baby." So I let her know that she is my baby girl and baby Clayson is my baby boy. She's satisfied with that. I still haven't scanned my ultra-sound pictures and since I'm having another in about 2 weeks I'll wait until then and post pictures from both ultra-sounds.
I went back to school last week and my classes seem to be fun. (I can't believe I just said school is fun.) I usually take 12 units but this semester I'm taking 15. But I'm graduating in May with my Bachelor's Degree and will be finished unless I later decide to get my masters. So when I walk to receive my diploma I'm sure it will be more of a waddle than a walk. I told James today that I'm starting to feel a little off balance and find my self walking a little different. I guess it's true that every pregnancy is different. But one things for sure...it's wonderful!

1 comments:

lizardo1201 said...

WOW! It's incrediable to see how much your belly has grown just since Josh and I were there only about three weeks ago! It's crazy that your belly looks so different than when Alexandria was in your belly. Send me more pictures!!!