CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Count Down is on...

We're counting down the days until Alise and Josh return home for good. 10 more days!!!

Everytime we leave the house Alexandria thinks we're going to see Auntie and Uncle Josh. The other day we were at my grandparent's house and I went in the room Alise and Josh stayed in at Christmas time. Alexandria said "Mommy this is Auntie's room." Pretty soon it's going to be their room again...the next count down will be when James, Alexandria and I move out into something bigger and Alise and Josh will be moving in to the place we're living now. I can't believe Alise and Josh are almost home!!! It's very exciting knowing they're coming back and staying.

1 comments:

"Gaga" "Mom" or Lynette Duke- Venezia said...

It sure is exciting. I love having all my kids with me.