CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A little worried...but nothing big

Tomorrow I'm having a mole or whatever it is removed from my head. I'm going to a surgeon because it is going to have to be cut out. It is growing under the skin as well as continually growing on the skin. About a year and a half ago my Doctor froze it off thinking it was a wart on my head. Six months later it came back and has continued to grow since then. According to my OBGYN my second trimester is the safest time for me to do this. I'm going to have to have local anesthetic in order to remain awake. I know that everything is going to be okay, but I'm still a little nervous. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. The procedure is at 11:30 am. Thanks!

2 comments:

Smee said...

G

Smee said...

Good luck tomorrow, Marise! I'll say an extra prayer for you. Don't worry yourself too much! :)