CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 8, 2007

It's Raining, It's Pouring

The weather forecast calls for rain in the Central Valley. We definately need it! To motivate Alexandria for school tomorrow I told her she gets to wear her rain boots. She loves her boots. Being that it's suppose to rain all day tomorrow and Saturday I think we'll go play in the puddles outside sometime this weekend. We've never done that. As a matter of fact I don't even know if I've ever done that. So it will be fun for us both. It's so fun to get a reason to play again...and it's so much fun with Alexandria.


5 comments:

lizardo1201 said...

My neice is the most adorable child in the whole world. Nope...playing in puddles is something we have never done, but it does sound like fun. I'll be home soon to play with you girls.

Jana Allard said...

Make those great memories. Jump in the puddles!!! Alexandria is an absolute living doll!

"Gaga" "Mom" or Lynette Duke- Venezia said...

Oh yes you both have played in the puddles. One day when we lived in Fremont on Bautista Street it was pouring and you both had new rainboots and rain jackets so we went outside in the street. We lived on the cul de sac and the rain was rushing down and around the corner. You had so much fun. I guess it wasn't as much fun as I thought if you don't remember.

"Gaga" "Mom" or Lynette Duke- Venezia said...

By the way Alise, I must agree your neice is the most adorable. She is even as adorable as my granddaughter. Oh yeah that's right she is my granddaughter.

Jana Allard said...

Okay, she's adorable, but most? She runs a close second to my doll, Bryn. LOL j/k They are both gorgeous!!!