CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Playing in the Rain


Well, a while ago I posted about hoping for rain so Alexandria and I could go play and splash in the puddles. It had rained, but she was sleeping when it was.





This afternoon we were laying around and James heard the rain begin to pour. We geared up with our boots and umbrellas and out we went.




All three of us had a blast! My mom said that Alise and I played in the rain before when we were younger...but I don't remember. James said he had never gone out and played in the rain. And of course this was Alexandria's first time. By the time we were soaked we decided it was probably time to go in.




It was exciting to see Alexandria's reactions to splashing in the puddles. She actually fell in a puddle and James and I thought she might cry, but she got up with a big smile and continued on. It was so much fun. If any of you get the chance to play in the rain...do it!


2 comments:

"Gaga" "Mom" or Lynette Duke- Venezia said...

These are the cutest pictures. But of course I wouldn't expect anything less.

The Lizardo Family said...

We truly had so much fun. Mom, you said that Alise and I played in the rain when we were small. I don't remember. I really hope Alexandria remembers...maybe we'll have to do this more often so she does.