CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

It's been crazy!!!

Well hello everyone!!! I'm finally back. It's been so crazy this last month.

We've moved and are still settling in. We're just trying to decide where to hang a few pictures and are waiting for Clayson's bedding to arrive. It's kind of making me a bit nervous that it's not in, but it was back-ordered. Other than those few details we're finally in!!!
Our Easter was fun. Alexandria had a blast looking for eggs. This was actually her first Easter egg hunt. 2 years ago she was too little and last year we were in a Hotel.

Easter Sunday

My baby shower was a lot of fun. Alise and I ruined one of the games last minute, so my mom's friend Priscilla came to the rescue. It ended up being the best game at the party. After bringing everything home, I washed and hung all Clayson's clothes. He definately won't be naked. I'm so excited for him to arrive!

Alise, Mom, Joey, (Fonzie), Alexandria & I at my baby shower

The big sister taking a rest from opening gifts. If you notice she doesn't have pants on it's because she took the lid off her cup and spilled then sat in it to try to hide it.

This last Sunday night after we went to Church, we went to the hospital because I had been having very consistent contractions. We were at the hospital a little over 3 hours. They gave me 2 shots (the first one didn't work) to stop my labor. Today I had an appointment with my Doctor and everything is fine. I've only gained 9 pounds...but I feel huge! My belly has dropped a little so I have more room up in my rib cage. I can't believe how fast my pregnancy has flown by!

This was at Alise & Josh's a few weeks ago.

Tonight James, Alexandria and I went to a Big Sister/Brother class at the hospital. Alexandria brought one of her dolls (Janelle) and learned how to put a diaper on. She also learned how to wipe the umbilical cord with an alcohol swab and how to swaddle a baby. We got a tour of the birthing center and recovery area. I'm not real sure how much of it she will remember, but we figured it would help.

Tomorrow is my last day of instruction and I have finals next week and graduate next Friday. I am almost finished!!! It's so exciting to know that I'm almost finished.
Alexandria is now in school only two days a week. I'm going to keep her in even after I have Clayson. I think it's great for her socially and educationally. Since she's been attending she's really became more structured. She actually has a bed time now. She's such a good "big girl." She tells me when she's tired and wants "jammas" on. I love tucking her in at night. Being a mom is wonderful!!!



my beautiful princess suprised that Daddy was taking a picture

Well I hope to be updating again soon...and next time it won't be as long...

2 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Glad you're back. It sure was nice seeing you this past week-end.

The Lizardo Family said...

It was good to see you too. It seems like I haven't seen you in such a long time!