CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

FINALLY


I've finally completed my degree!!!! I graduated Friday morning (at 9!!!!!!!) with my Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies with an emphasis in Child and Family Sciences. It's such a relief being finished.
My mom and Alise have more pictures...obviously I couldn't take pictures (haha)


The night before graduation, a good friend (Nick) customized my cap and gown. I had no idea where I was going to be sitting, so this was a good way for my family and friends to spot me out. Also, being that I'm 8 months pregnant, my gown looked like a tent on me. I figured it needed a little "cuteness."

My cap was easy to spot out

Saturday, my family threw me a party. It was so nice. The weather was beautiful and the food was delicious...thanks Papaw! And thank you to all of you that helped celebrate this milestone in my life...now we're just waiting on Clayson to come!!!

5 comments:

Jana Allard said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! So happy for you! MUAH!

"Gaga" "Mom" or Lynette Duke- Venezia said...

Most of the food was prepared by Marise's sister Alise. She has become such an awesome cook and is well on her way to becoming quite the baker.

This Is Me said...

Congratulations Marise
You must be so happy

Jemmmma said...

Congrats Marise!

The Lizardo Family said...

Thank you to everyone! And yes...my sister prepared most of the food. She is awesome!!!!