CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Packing

Packing has been much more than I anticipated! Everytime I think I'm almost finished, there's something else that needs to be packed. Everything but the necessities are packed up. Alexandria is not quite understanding. I'm going to let her help unpack her stuff when we move...which will hopefully be next week.

Alise has been helping me the last three days...and I really don't know what I'd have done without her. We've packed up so many boxes...I can't park in the garage anymore. Thank you sooooo much Alise. You're awesome!

2 comments:

Jemmmma said...

I haven't talked to you in so long! Where are you guys going? E-mail me and let me know because I have some pretty interesting information that you'll love to know!!

Jeannie

Jana Allard said...

Hey, just wanted to drop in and say "Hi." Haven't heard form you in a while. Hope everyone is doing well!