CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

little Miss Lips


Alexandria loves watching movies and eating "pacorn." Auntie Alise got her started on that one. She pulled her little couch up to our loveseat, turned it long ways and stretched herself out (like James and I do on the couches). She has become very picky with which shows she watches. When I suggest the Wiggles she wants Mickey Mouse. She's very into everything on Playhouse Disney and conviently they play Disneyland commercials over and over. She's been telling us and Gaga (my mom) that she wants to go to Mickey Mouse's house. I think a trip to Disneyland is in our future.



Alexandria loves to play with make up...also her Auntie's doing. If you look closely at this picture you can see her "lips." She wanted to put her own lip gloss on and didn't want it off. Gaga handed her a mirror so she could look at herself and she rolled her eyes and wouldn't look into it because it wasn't hers. When I handed Alexandria her little pink compact mirror she looked into it and said, "aawww cute." I definately have my hands full with little Miss Lips!


2 comments:

lizardo1201 said...

I swear, she looks more grown up in every picture I see. Auntie misses her "little miss lips"!

Sabrina Miller said...

Yup! You've definitely got your hands full. Quite the diva there! lol Gotta lover her ;)