CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Picture overload

Joey is growing his hair out until the summer & he decided to be a goof today and look like a punk rocker.

Clayson's idea of watching TV (the TV was on, you just can't see the picture)


Alexandria wanted to help make cupcakes...She got very grossed out when it came time to crack the eggs and she tossed the egg in the bowl.

Trying to escape?


Gotta love the baby bisquits (or cookies as we call them)



Believe it or not, this is a urinal at a sushi restaurant.



tired!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovr the new background. Nice to see all the pics...keep blogging! I love seeing the kids. I can't believe how mature Clayson is looking now!
Jeannie

Katie said...

cute pics

your dog is huge now!!! that's your dog, right?!?

Mary S. said...

Hi Marise, I just started to see your posts. Have you been blogging very long? The kids are cute! I can't believe that is Joey! Last time I saw him he was so little!Tell your Mom and sister I said hello.
Mary