CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Art Gallery

Mommy, Clayson, Uncle Joey, Gaga, Daddy & Lil Miss Grumpy Artist



Last Friday night we attended the Children's House Montessori's 11th Annual Art Gallery. It was exciting for Alexandria. We purchased her art work in advance so there was a "sold" sign on each of her three masterpieces. After looking at the artwork I questioned her teachers about it. It didn't look like something a child could have created on their own. I was told that the art teacher worked one-on-one with each child on every piece of art. The teachers did all the cutting out and borders. The students glued, colored in and designed their art. I'm looking forward to bringing her work home and I've dedicated a wall just for her art work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Alexandria! Your artwork is beautiful.
Jeannie

Katie said...

I would hang that last one in my house!