CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Odd Things

ODD THINGS

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, as a matter of fact James & I had mashed potatoes with blue cheese at dinner tonight...it was yummy!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? no and never plan to



3. Do you own a gun? No, but James has a hunting gun.



4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I love Strawberry Limaids...I think I want one.



5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not unless something is wrong.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? When I moved from California to Massachusetts in 96-ish my parents had a party for Alise & I with all our friends. They bought way too many hot dogs so we ate hot dogs for days. I hated them until I was pregnant with Alexandria and for some reason I craved them and corn dogs.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Frosty the Snowman and thanks to Alexandria we watch it over and over the month of December.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee or orange juice (no pulp, unless it's fresh squeezed)

9. Can you do push ups? Haven't tried, but I'm sure I could do a few.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring

11. Favorite hobby? Shoping...does that count. I wish I was more creative.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I get stressed too easily.

14. Middle name? Lynn

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Dinner was yummy (James & I went out tonight to celebrate our anniversary). I wish my nose would stop running. I should get some sleep since both the kids are sleeping.

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: yummy lunch. 3 pieces of Alexandria's art from her school Art Gallery...pictures coming soon. I think that's all.

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? coffee, water, ice tea

18. Current worry? Clayson's ear infection

19. What do you hate right now? illnesses. This change in weather is causing everyone to be sick!!!

20. Favorite place to be? With James, Alexandria & Clayson...and Guiseppe too :)

21. How did you bring in the New Year? Chinese food with the Lusso's, Nick, Lizardo's (Alise & Josh that is), Mom, Joey & his friends.

22. Where would you like to go? Disney Land

23. Name three people who will complete this: who knows

24. Do you own slippers? Yes, James bought me some new slippers for Christmas. I love them & wear them all the time.

25. What shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing a white tank with a black and pink sweatshirt over it. My house is freezing...thanks to James!

26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried it & I don't think I would.

27. Can you whistle? yes and Clayson loves it

28. Favorite color? midnight blue

29. Would you be a pirate? no

30. What songs do you sing in the shower? none. I don't want to scare anyone

31. Favorite girl's name? duh!!! Alexandria

32. Favorite boy's name? duh!!! Clayson

33. What's in your pocket right now? no pockets

34. What's something that made you laugh today? Clayson's laugh & Alexandria spelling her name. She insists that it's "E-L-E-X-A-N-D-R-I-A."

35. Best bed sheets as a child? the plaid ones that helped Alise & I separate our sides

36. Worst injury you've ever had? At first the DR. said it was a sprain, so he put a splint on it. then I found out it was hyperextended. it's still crooked and my brother-in-law loves to make fun of it

37. Do you love where you live? NO!!!!! I want out of here!!! It's stinky and the air quality is aweful.

38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

39. Who is your loudest friend? Linda for sure!

40. How many dogs do you have? 1. Guiseppe

41. Does someone have a crush on you? maybe James, but we're married, so maybe it's not a crush

42. What is your favorite book? I don't like to read

43. What is your favorite candy bar? butterfinger

44. Favorite Sports Team? Boston Red Sox

45. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Getting mad at James for waking me up

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why are these kids up?

TAG: ALISE YOU'RE IT!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

that was great! i would love to see some of Alexandria's art posted on the blog!

too funny about the spelling of her name.

lizardo1201 said...

Ok, Ok. I will do it later today!