CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Survey

I live: in my mom's house for a while with my sister, brother, husband, 2 kids, and a total of 3 dogs! Yes, Chaos...but we're making it work for a while.
I work: as a full time mommy...I love it!
I smell: yummy food.
I listen: to Clayson scream and Alexandria sing throughout the day.
I hide: money from myself in hopes that I will find it later and get excited. Weird huh?
I walk: pushing a stroller.
I write: or how about text...all the time.
I see: but probably need glasses.
I sing: to my kids only. Nobody else would want to hear it.
I can: cook, clean, do laundry, make beds, clean toys 1000 times a day and still survive.
I watch: my shows off DVR when the kids are asleep.
I daydream: about how I want to decorate my house when I move.
I want: To move into my own house.
I cry: when I'm happy, sad, or just because.
I read: kids books daily.
I love: hearing my kids laugh.
I rode: a horse a long time ago and have no intention of ever riding agian.
I sometimes: wish I could take a nap.
I fear: too many things. I am paranoid.
I hope: I make the right decisions for my family.
I eat: anything but eggplant.
I drink: coffee, water, ice tea, root beer, but not barqs.
I play: soduko on my cell phone.
I miss: my grandparents...we moved away from them, but they're coming to visit today.
I forgive: but have a hard time forgetting.
I drive: the best suv. Also known as a sports utility van (a nissan quest).
I lost: or should I say James left behind some random things in our move.
I dream: rarely anymore. When I go to bed I'm so tired my brain needs rest too.
I kiss: my kids all the time.
I hug: My kids. we say "1, 2, 3 squeeze."
I have: busy days!
I remember: many random things.
I don't: know how time goes by so fast! I can't believe Alexandria will be in school this year.
I believe: I have the best kids ever!
I owe: my grandparents for everything I am.
I know: I am loved.
I hate: liars.
I wish: moving wasn't so difficult.
I wear: jeans, shirts, heels because I'm so short, and jewelry.
Maybe I should: go do laundry right now.
People would say that I'm: always moving. I need to just sit down and relax.
I don't understand: why people make big deals of NOTHING.
My past is: complicated like a soap opera.
I get annoyed when: the phone rings a million times when I'm trying to get ready to go somewhere.
Parties are: a lot of work but lots of fun.
Tomorrow: I will visit with my grandparents.
Never in my life have I: been real adventurous.
When I was younger I: wasn't always nice to my sister. Sorry Alise.
When I'm nervous: I have to go to the bathroom.
My life is not complete without: James, Alexandria, Clayson...and maybe one more someday.
If you visit my hometown: it's very different than it use to be.
The world could do without: liars.
If I ever go back to school: I will. and I will get my teaching credential and certificate to open my own daycare
.And, by the way: You should do this too.

1 comments:

Tripp Family said...

Hi guys,
This was very fun to read. I love your honesty and admire the love you have for your family.....so glad James has you in his life.
Love, Dolly