CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Alexandria's ear piercing


The first visit.


A suprised face!

Today Alexandria and I spent the day together. We called it a girl's day. We went to Target and she wanted to look at the clothes in her size, then at the accessories. She saw some earring and said she wanted to get her ears pierced. James and I had discussed the issue a long time ago and both agreed that when, and if she wanted to we would let her. She asked her Daddy and he made sure she really wanted to. We went home, took some tylenol, got the camera and Auntie Alise. We went to Claire's, pick out the earrings, she was all ready and had this look on her face. I asked what was wrong, she said, "I'm just kidding, Mommy." Translation: "I changed my mind." So, we left and headed to the movies. When the show was over, as we were leaving the parking lot she said she wanted to go get her ears pierced. Auntie and I made sure she was serious this time. She was so excited! She cried a little and when she realized there was no blood she was ok. Now she's very excited!
The second visit


Ready...

set...

ouch!

3 comments:

The Brokaws said...

This is histerical. I love the excited face, then the grumpy face. Too cute!

Tripp Family said...

Alexandria you look very pretty....just like a princess from Disneyland.

crazy4chapstick said...

i know how she feels...it's so scary when you think it's going to hurt...then you realize you're ok, LOL