CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Clayson Curry-James Lizardo

He's finally here!!!
Alexandria picked out this stuffed puppy for her brother.




Clayson Curry-James Lizardo was born on Sunday, June 17 (Father's Day). He was 6lbs 4 oz and 18 inches long.


After church Sunday morning we went to my mom's house for Father's Day brunch and it was yummy. Just after taking my last bite, I felt a pop and my water broke. That was at 2:45 and Clayson was born at 5:55. I'm very lucky to have such quick deliveries.


Alexandria was so excited when she first saw Clayson. He couldn't stop smiling.
Alexandria loves being a big sister. She's been very good and gentle and a little over protective. If he's not in her sight she asks where he is. She's such a big girl now...she's even potty training. She's doing great!


Right here she's opening the gift her brother gave her (it's a necklace that says "Big sister")




It is an amazing feeling being a mom of 2 precious, healthy children. I am so blessed!!!!!

5 comments:

Jemmmma said...

He is adorable! It is about time...I feel like you've been pregnant forever. Alexandria looks so proud...too cute! Look at all her hair now!
Love,
Jeannie

Jana Allard said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

The Brokaws said...

I love the picture of Alexandria holding Clayson. That is a very special picture.
Are you getting in the groove of mothering two? I think about you guys all the time and hope you are doing well.

Love you,
Stef

The Lizardo Family said...

Haha Jeannie, I felt pregnant forever!!! Thanks Sis. Allard. And Stef, I'm still adjusting to mothering 2. Some days are a piece of cake, but others are a bit overwhelming! But it's all very well worth it...I love it!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.