CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Clayson's 1st Birthday Party

We had a Construction party...if you look at his t-shirt is says "I Dig Being 1". I still can't believe my baby is 1. WOW!!!
Clayson had so much fun at his party. He was done opening presents half way through and was ready to play with his new toys.



look at the way he's looking at the camera...what do you think he was thinking. haha

dump truck full of "edible dirt"



Clayson & Nana




Chase, Alexandria, Morgan & Mason wearing party hats.

Yummy!

After eating his cake, Clayson had blue frosting everywhere...even up his nose.


Uncle Joey wearing a party hat.



Cousin Trace & Clayson on the monster truck big bounce.





Partying made Clayson & Fonzi tired!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the orange I dig being one construction shirt. Where'd you get it?

The Lizardo Family said...

I ordered it from BirthdayExpress.com...that's where I got all the party supplies.

The Brokaws said...

I love your Mom with the little coneparty hat! That is awesome.