CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Alexandria's box

Alexandria is also in the "moving spirit." She's very excited to be moving and finally is understanding that it's not going to be Gaga's house anymore. She has been wanting to help with packing. The other day I loaded up the van and she tried tossing a few toys in the back "so we could move them." I explained to her that boxes are easier. So, yesterday when she came home from school she asked for her own box to pack. I gave her a small box. Then she wanted a marker. I'v been labeling all the boxes and she wanted to do the same.

2 comments:

"Gaga" "Mom" or Lynette Duke- Venezia said...

that's my baby girl...

Katie said...

this was a very cute post...you guys are going to be busy. looks like a fun summer is in store.