CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Bike Ride

Have you ever heard the saying "one man's treasure is another mans trash"? Well I guess it's true. James' boss was selling two bikes...his and hers matching Schwinn beach cruisers. And it just so happens that the man's bike already had a baby seat attached. Well James told his boss he'd buy them from him and was a bit nervous to tell me. He thought I'd be mad. I love them!!! Although it's been at least 13 years since I've been on a bike, I'd say I'm doing okay. It's like learning all over.
Today, Joey, Clayson and I went for a bike ride. The weather is georgeous!!! Clayson loves being outside he was so quiet on our ride. Just before we got home I looked at him and this is what I saw...

0 comments: