CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Call to Santa

My friend posted some information on her blog (http://www.themaxwellgirls.blogspot.com/) about a site where your kids can sign up to call Santa and let him know what they want for Christmas. Alexandria thought it was great. And like Hillary and Natalie she wants to keep calling.
Jeannie, Thanks for letting us know about http://www.telsanta.com/. Alexandria was giggling listening to Santa talk to her and she was answering his questions. That's such a neat site.
I found another site. One to track Santa. It's www.noradsanta.org. Although Santa is still at the North Pole until Christmas Eve, you can track the bussiest village on the North Pole.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marise & Family,
I would have posted on Alise' page but saw she hadn't blogged since June, and thought this would get to you all faster. I'm Alycia, I was friends with Alise when you all lived in MA, and you Marise, were our cheer coach! I was thinking about Alise the other day and thought i'd try and find her on Myspace, (no luck) then I Googled her name, and came across your moms Blog site, which had links to yours and Alise'. I can't believe how much you've all changed! You all look great! You have a family, and Alise is married! I am so happy for you all! Please tell Alise and your Mum I said Hello! You have a beautiful family, and your daughter looks just like you! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to the whole family!

The Lizardo Family said...

Hi Alycia,
Wow it's been a long time since we talked. It's good to hear from you. Send me an e-mail so we can keep in touch @ I'll give you Alise's e-mail address too. Hope to talk to you soon.

marise924@yahoo.com