CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

2 blogs in 1

What a day!!!
James had to get up early this morning for a meeting in Bakersfield and as he was leaving he reminded me that it is our 3 year anniversary (not that I forgot or anything, but it was very early!). I went back to sleep and got up at 8 to get Alexandria ready for school. I put her in the car and went to start it just to find out that it wasn't starting. My automatic seat wasn't even working. I had to have AAA jump my car so it could be taken somewhere to get fixed. Josh drove my car to the service center and called on the way there...the car died. It starts now.
This evening James took me to dinner at Tokyo Garden for our anniversary and my mom took care of Alexandria. It was so nice to have some time for the two of us.
Guiseppe Update
Guiseppe has really grown on all of us...even Papaw. He's so playful! Alexandria gets a kick out of telling him when he needs to potty and when to get out of her room. She tells him "this is my stuff." I guess we're getting a glympse of what it's going to be like very soon when she has a brother.

James and I have noticed Guiseppe scratching anytime he's not sleeping or playing. Scratching to the point of yelping. James took him to the vet today and was told that he has a form of scabies. They told James that this form of scabies does not affect humans. (The vet said that if a human touches it, the scabies will die on human skin.) He is to have a cream applied the affected area twice a day and goes back next week for a check up. We're hoping this clears it up. It's miserable to watch him scratch so much.

0 comments: